Stellar is a perfect cryptocurrency for betting sites and 1xbit is taking full advantage of this as it announces support for XLM.
Limassol, Cyprus, 3rd May 2021, ZEXPRWIRE — As the cosmic space itself Stellar (XLM) coin poses as many questions as “Which is better – Stellar or XLM?” to “What are its unique benefits?”. We know a lot of people tend to confuse, but it is really as easy as this. Do people still mistake Lumen for Stellar? Let us find out the difference!
What is Stellar?
Stellar It is a fast, open-source blockchain network for payments and currencies. In short, the major purpose of the company is to connect financial institutions across the board while providing cheap transactions. Now, what is Stellar, what is Lumen, and what is XLM? Stellar is the name of the company. Lumen is the company’s native digital currency, or XLM for short. Simple as that!
Benefits of the Stellar Network
Stellar Network attracts extremely low transaction fees – 0.00001 Lumens (which is barely 0,01 of the USD cent), which is really great for users of the coin, or players who transact with it regularly. It is also fast, blazing fast! Players won’t have to wait for long to have deposits or withdrawals effected. A few moments, and boom!
Another major benefit of this coin for users and players is the smooth and seamless currency exchange, meaning you can easily exchange and convert Lumen to fiat or other Crypto assets. Lastly, it is decentralized open source, and it supports cross-platform transactions.
XLM: Why It is Perfect for Gambling?
We are proud to announce that a pioneer online crypto gambling site, 1xBit has recently added Stellar Lumen to its accepted currencies! This means players can now deposit and withdraw on the site in XLM. Users can also set their currency on the account to Lumen and perform many other features. XLM already has one of the biggest Market Cap, and it is about to get even bigger!
This is in fact excellent news for the cryptoverse, and especially for ‘hodlers’ of XLM. This integration will definitely increase XLM’s Market Volume, and consequently the price of the token. So, more money for lovers and investors of XLM!
Wondering what 1xBit is all about?
1xBit is a leading global online crypto casino and sportsbook with many exciting gambling options. Here are some things users can get to enjoy on 1xBit:
- A decent welcome bonus: You can get up to a 7 BTC bonus on your first 4 deposits on 1xBit
- Multi-currency account: Switch easily from one currency to another. Now it supports 31 cryptocurrencies including Stellar Lumen!
- Large selection of sports events to bet on: You can stake on almost all sporting events and enjoy the highest odds online
- Huge variety of casino games: There are 5000+ slots and 200+ live dealers available on the site.
- Anonymous platform: No need to submit any private data on 1xBit. You can enjoy gambling anonymously all through
- Instant payouts: You don’t have to wait long as 1xBit processes your deposits and withdrawals instantly
- VIP Cashback: An offer to get back 11% of your lost bets, helping you reduce the feeling of losing. Sounds amazing, right?
All XLM unique features are almost in your hands – don’t miss your chance to try it first on 1xBit!
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: Bitcoin PR Buzz Press Team
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information about 1xBit, please visit — Click Here
Check out the official 1xBit blog for the latest articles — Click Here
1xBit is the source of this content. This Press Release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
The post Everything You Want to Know about Stellar, (XLM) and Why it’s Getting Added to 1xBit appeared first on Zex PR Wire.